Page 2 of family genealogies
GENEALOGY of Richard Pinder
Richard Pinder (age 48), farmer, and his wife Sarah
were listed in the U.S. 1870 census on Indian Key. The 1880 census
this Pinder family as residents of Upper Matecumbe Key. They
on April 26, 1883. [ ] indicates age on 1870 census.
GENEALOGY of James Woods
James Woods served with the Coastal Artillery in Key West and
Effie Roberts. Retired and moved to Greenville, Tennessee and back to
West in 1922 where he worked for the Navy yard. Moved to Islamorada in
- 1. Richard Pinder  m. (1) Sarah 
- 1. Cephus Pinder  m. Charotte 
- 1. Ellen Pinder m. Darrell Lowe
- 1. Charlotte Lowe m. James Clifton Russell
- 2. Emma Louise Lowe m. John Russell
- 3. Grover Cleveland Lowe m. Syble Naomi Knowles
- 2. Richardson Pinder
- 2. Adolphus Pinder  m. Elizabeth Russell  of Key
- 1. Sarah (Sallie) Elizabeth Pinder m. Rufus A.
- 1. Adolphus
- 2. Elizabeth m.
- 3. Henry A.
- 2. Jerome (Brammy) Pinder m. Ella Albury
- 3. Preston Brooks Pinder m. Catherine (Jennie)
- 1. Bertram Pinder m. Ida Cothron (See Cothron)
- 1. Alma Dalton m. Jack Dalton
- 2. Delores Brothers m. Jack Brothers
- 3. Joseph B. Pinder m. Bobbie Jacobe
- 2. Russell Pinder m. Camille Roberts
- 3. Juliette Pinder m. William Cothron (See Cothron)
- 4. Evanette Pinder m. Shelton Stone
- 5. Laurette Pinder m. Bernard Russell (See Russell)
- 6. Leola Pinder m. Edwin Dennis
- 4. Benjamin Lee Pinder m. Marion Yulle Albury
- 1. Ferran m. Grace Green
- 2. Florence m. Alonzo Cothron
- 5. Henry Pinder m. Thelma Cothron
- 1. Harry Lee m. Edna Booth
- 2. George m. Irene
- 3. O'Niel
- 6. Alvin Pinder m. (1) Nora Roberts
- 7. Edna Pinder m. Edney Parker (See Parker)
- 3. Elizabeth Pinder 
- 4. William Pinder 
- 5. Bramhill Pinder 
GENEALOGY of John Hutchins
John Pinder courted Lilly Knowles who came from Key West to
school at Largo Sound. They married and he became the first school bus
driver and Lilly later was the postmaster (1925) of the Rock Harbor
- 1. James Woods m. Effie Roberts (Key West)
- 1. Edith
- 2. Robert E. m. Evelyn Thompson
- 3. Charles J. m. Elnora Jackson
- 4. Ruth m.
- 5. Dorothy m. Howard Butler
- 6. Mary Camille m. Anselmo Renueles
- 7. Beverly
GENEALOGY of Edmund W. Albury
Edmund Albury was from the Bahamas and was listed in the 1910
as a farmer in Rock Harbor.
- 1. John Hutchins Pinder m. Sarah
- 1. John Pinder m. Lillian Knowles (Key West)
- 2. Everett
- 3. Rodney
GENEALOGY of William H. Parker
William H. Parker came from the Island of Eleuthera and first
on Plantation Key. Later he moved to Upper Matecumbe Key and
the southern end.
- 1. Edmund W. Albury m. Elizabeth B.
- 1. John
- 1. William
- 1. Benjamin
- 1. Joseph B.
- 2. Hilda M.
- 3. Louise F.
- 4. Charles W.
- 5. Calvin R. m. Lenora
- 6. Henry E.
- 7. Golden R.
GENEALOGY of Amos Lowe
Amos Lowe (1839-1917) was 10 years old in the Key West census of
1850 listed as the son of William and Mary Ann Lowe of the Bahamas. He
from Key West and homesteaded the southern tip of Key Largo, known then
as Lowesport, where he was listed on the 1870 and 1885 census. Later
the arrival of the railroad, Lowesport and Planter became Tavernier.
- 1. William Henry Parker m. Amy Cash
- Edney B. m. Edna M. Pinder 7/22/1910 (Daughter of Dolphus
- 1. Etta m. Eddie Sweeting
- 2. Franklin m. Mary Griffin
- 1. Neil Parker m. Susan Pellicer
- 3. Yvonne m. Lauder Broomfield
- 4. Sam m. (1) Mary Etta Cothron
- 5. Lois m. (1) Thaddus Gaskin
- 1. Donna Lee m. Arthur "Artie" Fowler
2. Wayne m. Belle Norman
- 1. Desi
- 2. Richard
- 3. Brad
- 6. Janice m. Earl Gentry
- 1. Richard m. (1) Cheryl Holste
- 1. Elizabeth
- 2. Robert Earl
- 7. Earl m. Elzada "Duchy" Albury
- 1. Tela
- 2. Monica
- 3. Earl Jr.
- 8. Norman m. (1) Joan Griffee
- 1. Mark Cole
- 2. Norman Blane m. Rachel
- (2) Mary Jo Clifton
- 9. Noland, Carl m. Mable
- 10. Faye m. Charles Claude Reynolds
- 11. Barbara m. (1) Gene Rice
- 1. Valerie
- 2. Pamela
- 3. Christal
- 2. Harry m. Corine
- 3. Franklin m. Hortense
- 4. Milton
- 5. Hilda m. Joe Brady
- 6. Grace Geneva (Janiba)
GENEALOGY of Edward R. (Doc)
Doc Lowe came to the Keys as a medic for Flagler's railroad and
remained. Later he was the Justice of the Peace of Tavernier.
- 1. Amos Lowe m. Ada Elizabeth (Lizzy) Curry of Key West
- 1. Ada E. Lowe m. William Albury (See Joseph Robert
- 2. Mary A. m. George Sawyer
- 3. Sarah Ellen Lowe m. Samuel Simon Johnson (See
Johnson of Planter)
- 4. Annie L. m. Samuel W. Williams of Key West
- 1. Virginia m. Peter J. Sanders
- 5. Leonard Livingston m. Hannah Sweeting
- 1. Eugene Livingston m. Myrtle Albury (daughter of
- 1. William E. m. Sally Jinnette
- 2. Catherine m. George Sawyer
GENEALOGY of William Dunham
- 1. Edward Doc Lowe m. Alice (Ellie) Williams of Key West
- 1. Claude m. Mary ?
- 1. Gerald m. Dorothy Dottie Albury
- 2. Claude Jr.
- 3. Edward
Also from the Bahamas he is first listed the 1885 census and lived in
the Rock Harbor area although reportedly first lived in the Basin Hills
area.. His 1913 yellow "Conch"
house still stands in the medium between the north/south lanes of
U.S. 1 at about mile marker 98.2.
GENEALOGY of William West Sands
Original Sands family listed on 1870 census on Indian Key.
- 1. William Dunham Albury (Bahamas) m. Mary Jane Pinder
- 1. William Beauregard Albury b. 1886 m. Mamie Pinder
- 1. Myrtle Albury m. Eugene Lowe (Son of Leonard
- 2. Olivia
- 3. Miriam
- 4. Susie
GENEALOGY of William H.
William H. Knowles was born in the Abacos Islands.
- 1. William West Sands, Sr. m. Tryphemed
- 1. William West Sands, Jr. m. Emeline Russell
- 1. George William Sands m. Bernice Knowles
- 1. George Emmerson Sands m. Henrietta M.
- 1. George W. Sands m. Mary J. Thompson
- 1. George H. Sands m. (1) ?
- 2. Floyd A. Sands m. Gladys L. Roberts
- 1. Floyd Franklin Sands m. Anita Doble
- 2. Gladys Mae Sands
- 3. William M. Sands m. (1) Francis
- 1. Mary Francis Sands
- 2. William Meredith Sands Jr. m. Mary
- 1. Stephanie Nola
- 2. William Matthew
- 2. Euphemia Sands m. Tom Adams (No children)
- 3. Rebecca L. Sands m. John F. Roberts
- 4. Mary E. Sands born March 1880, died Jan. 21, 1887
- 5. Ruby Paulin Sands
- 2. Emmeline Sands
- 3. Euphemia Sands
- 4. Rebecca Sands
- 5. John Sands
GENEALOGY of J. Bunion Bethel
J. Bunion Bethel came from Abaco, Bahamas 1896 to Planter, to
Hills, then to Rock Harbor in 1910.
- 1. William H. Knowles m. Mary ?
- 1. William
- 2. Austin
- 3. Bernice m. George W. Sands (See genealogy)
- 1. George E. Sands m. Henrietta Marie Cartwright
- 1. George W. Sands m. Mary J. Thompson
V 1. George H. Sands m. ?
- 2. Floyd A. Sands m. ?
- 3. William Merideth Sands m. ?
- 4. Clarence Knowles m. Rosalee Russell
- 1. Ralph "Dixie" Knowles
- 2. Bill Knowles m. June ?
- 1. William Knowles m. Nicki
- 3. Naomi Knowles m. Cleveland Lowe
- 1. Clarence Lowe m. Jackie
- 4. Braham
- 5. Ruth
GENEALOGY of Norman Edward
Norman E. Curry moved from Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas to Key West
and then to lower Rock Harbor.
- 1. J. Bunion Bethel m. "Ma" Lily Sands of Abaco
- 1. Emma Ellen Bethel m. George Wellington "Inky"
- 1. George F.
- 2. Alberta m. William Ray Albury
- 3. Carl K.
- 2. Bertha Bethel m. Cyril Curry (See genealogy)
- 3. Leather Bethell m. Leonard Roy Williams
- 4. Elizabeth m. John A. Curry
GENEALOGY of Thomas Richard
Thomas R. Curry was one of four brothers who left South Carolina
for the Bahamas to remain under the English Crown. Like many Bahamians,
he migrated to Key West. His son Alfred purchased land in the Upper
- 1. Norman Edward Curry m. Ellen Jane Bethel
- 1. Cyril Curry m. Bertha Bethel (Sister of Ellen)
- 1. William Jr.
- 2. Floyd
- 3. Mayfield
- 2. John A. Curry m. Elizabeth Bethel
- 1. James Curry m. Karen W. Erickson
- 1. James
- 2. Cindy m. Chris Crebbin
2. Twins: Eric and Kelly
- 3. John Eric m. Kim
2. John Hunter
- 4. Maryann m. Michael Yurchek
- 2. Donald Curry m. Pat Carlson
- 3. Lester Curry m. (1) Karen T. Quinn
- 1. Candy m. Brian Brasilius
- 2. John Jr. m. Terri Lynn
Molina (Key West)
1. Haylee Elizabeth
2. Jacob Wayne
(2) m. Eleanor Staples
GENEALOGY of John B.
This is the attempted genealogy of John B. Pinder, age 42, as
on the 1870 census on Indian Key. There were four Pinder families
in the census. () indicates age in 1870 census.
- 1. Thomas Richard Curry
- 1. Alfred Bates Curry m. Stobo DePass (daughter of
James P. DePass)
GENEALOGY of Reynolds
Reynolds Cothron came to the Keys as a railroad construction
on the Niles Channel bridge for Henry Flagler. After the 1909 hurricane
he moved to Windley Key and later to Matecumbe.
- 1. John B. Pinder m. Elizabeth Russell (36) the sister
- 1. Emma E. Pinder (12) m. Joseph Albury
- 2. Charity Pinder (8) m. Frank Bethel
- 3. Amelia Pinder (5) m. ?
- 2. Elizabeth Pinder died 1865
- 3. Mary Pinder died 1867
- 4. James Pinder died 1869
- 5. John W. Pinder b. 1870
- 6. Elizabeth A. Pinder b. 1872
- 7. Bertha Pinder 1877
GENEALOGY of Harry Davis
Harry Davis moved to Newport in the early 1900s from the Bahamas.
- 1. Harry Davis Sr. m. Florence Allen
- 1. Harry Davis Jr. m. Betty Jones
- 1. Wayne
- 2. Joyce Ann
- 3. Kimberly
- 4. Randy
- 2. Edna DeVoe
- 3. Helen Adams
GENEALOGY of Alonzo Albury
Alonzo Albury came from the Bahamas to Key West, moved to
Virgina and back to the Matecumbe area in 1946 where Katherine taught
- 1. Reynolds Cothron m. Mary Emma Davis of Ojus (North
- 1. Edwin Alonzo Cothron m. Florence Elise Pinder
- 1. Edwin Alonzo Jr. m. (1) Barbara May Luce
- 1. Edwin Alonzo III m. Donna Kay Cannady
(2) Clarenda (Park) Parkman
- 2. Marion Jean m. Sven A. "Pete" Ekblom
- 1. Glen Algot m. Susan Helton
- 2. Jeffrey Eugene m. (1) Karen Riel
- 3. Gregory Lee m. Jerri Cathi Brown
- 3. Shirley Isabel m. Everette Russell Albury Jr.
- 1. Everette Russell III m. Terri Nichols
- 2. John William m.
- 4. Carol Elise m. Arnold Ross
- 1. Sheri
- 2. Susan
- 3. Lynn
- 4. Paul
- 2. William W. Juliette Pinder
- 1. Mary Etta m. (2) Sam Parker
- 2. Catherine m. Richard "Dick" Williams
- 3. Dorothy June m. Donald King
- 3. Bessie m. Richard Bland
- 1. Warren m. Beatrice
- 2. Mary m. Albert Moeller
- 3. Charles m. ?
- 4. Richard Jr. m. Rita ?
- 4. Thelma m. Henry Pinder
- 5. George m. Dorothy ?
- 6. Jeanette m. Josh Baker
- 7. Alva m. Curry
- 8. Rosalee
- 9. Ida m. Bertham Pinder
- 1. Alma m. Jack Dalton
- 2. Dolores m. ? Dodd
- 3. Joseph m. Roberta Jocoby
GENEALOGY of James Edwin Carey
James Edwin Carey of the Bahamas raised pineapples on Key Largo
and moved to Matecumbe where he opened a grocery store on the beach.
Moore, along with the Cales and the Keiths, was one of the earliest
at the Windley Key Quarry.
- 1. Alonzo (Lon) Albury m. Hattie Russell of Key West
- 1. Willard (Slim) m. Marie
- 2. Ruth m. Ralph (Dixie) Knowles
- 1. Ralph m
- 2. Ronald (Bachelor)
- 3. Everett m. Katherine Pease of Key West
- 1. Russell II m. Shirley Cothron
- 2. William Pease m. Barbara Burke
- 3. Dorothy (Dottie) m. Jerry Lowe (Grandson of Doc
- 4. Paul
- 5. Charles
- 6. Andrew
GENEALOGY of Alice Moore
Alice Moore was the sister of Lewis Moore who worked with
Cale Sr. Charlie Cale Sr. came with his grandfather from South Dakota
1899 and ended up working for the Keystone Rock Co. at the Windley Key
- 1. James Edwin Carey m. Clara Louise Thompson
- 1. Ellen Carey m. Lewis Moore
- 1. Eleanor m. Larry McCandless
- 2. Franklin Carey m. Leone
- 3. Charles Carey m. Maude Papall
- 4. Eloise Carey m. Berlin Felton
- 5. Everett Carey m. Dorothy Pierce
- 1. Beverly
- 2. Marlene Sanders
- 6. Rosalie Carey m. Russell Pinder
GENEALOGY of John W. C.
Captain John Whalton of the Lightship Florida was killed by Indians in
the Second Seminole War while
ashore at Whalton's Cove, Key Largo June 26, 1837.
- 1. Alice Moore m. (1) Cecil Keith Sr.
- 1. Cecil Keith Jr. m. Peggy Davis
- 2. Carl Keith m. Elizabeth Standley
- 1. Charles Cale Jr. m. Martha
- 2. Lewis Moore m. Ellen Carey
- 2. Eleanor m. (1)McCandless
GENEALOGY of Henry Perrine
Dr. Henry E. Perrine, ggggrandson of a French Huguenot, was born
April 15, 1797 at Cranbury, New
As a young man he taught school in Rockyhill, N.J. He studied medicine
and received his M.D. degree from Columbia University. He practiced
for five years in Ripley, Illinois. Died on Indian Key August 7, 1840.
- John Whalton m. Felicia Buchani
- Joseph Charles Whalton m. Mary Carmen Papy
- Joseph Charles Whalton II m. Susan Bell
- Joseph Charles Whalton III m. Effie Rigby Johnson
- Joseph Charles Whalton IV m. Sarah Esther Vining
- Joseph Charles Whalton V m. Gayle Elizabeth
- Joseph Charles Whalton VI
GENEALOGY of Charles
Howe (Indian Key)
Charles How(e) of Massachusetts came to Indian Key in 1828 with
his first wife Ann. Charles Howe Sr. married four times and he built
the house that Dr. Perrine lived in.
- Daniel Perrin b. 164? m. (1) Feb, 16, 1666 Maria Thorel
- James Perrin b. 1670 on Staten Island m. ???
- Peter Perrin b. 1710
on Staten Island m. ??? also of
- 1. Henry Perine b. 174? m. 1758 (1)
m. 1769 (2) Ann Hooper
- 1. Peter Perine b. August 23, 1771,
m. Sarah Rosengrant
- 1. Dr. Henry Edward Perrine m.
- 1. Sarah Ann Rogers (b. 3/24/1823) m.
Carlton H. Rogers
- 1. Clara Rogers m. Robert Dunbar
- 2. Hester Maria S. (b. 7/21/1824) m.
Joseph E. Walker
- 1. Henry Perrine m. Jeanette Sloat
- 2. Sarah M. m. John Denham Walker
- 3. James Townsend m. Floretta Wells
- 3. Henry Edward Jr. (b. 3/20/1827) m.
- 1. Henry H. m. Harriet M.
- 2. Carlton R. m. Mary ?
- 3. Cornelia m. Galius Barrett Riche
GENEALOGY of John
John Thomas McLaughlin was the commander of
Florida Squadron of the U. S. Navy at Indian Key circa 1838 to 1842.
- 1. Isaac How m. (5/16/1776) Hannah Fay
- 1. Sarah
- 2. Silas
- 3. Hanna
- 4. Abraham
- 5. Rebecca
- 6. Issac Jr.
- 7. Catherine
- 8. Dinah
- 9. Zeviah
- 10. Jacob
- 11. Charles Howe (8/12/1801) m. (1)
- 1. Sarah Ann
- 2. Edward C.
- 3. Amelia m. Horatio Crain
- 4. Annie M. m. J. Gobin
- 5. Charles Howe Jr. m. (1) (9/20/1852)
- (2) (8/28/1866) Julia Gates
- (3) (12/24/1834) Abigail Fletcher
- (4) (11/13/1847) Eliza Brightman
- (5) (11/7/1854) Julia A. Blodget
- 1. Col. William McLaughlin m.
- General Matthew Mclaughlin m.
- 1. Benjamin Norris
- 2. Mary Jane
- 3. Eliza Glendy
- 4. Matthew Jr.
- John Thomas m. Salvadora Meade
- 1. Richard Meade (stillborn)
- 2. Salvadora m. Philip Van Wyck
- 3. Margaret Butler m. Richard Cornel
the "Goodyear" family -
Over a short period of
time there were five Goodyear's family members on Indian Key. Charles
inventor of vulcanizing rubber was never on Indian Key.
Theophilus m. Sarah Munson
*Amasa (b. 6/1/1772
d. 8/19/1841) m. (3/13/1799) Cynthia Bateman (b. 1782)
**1. Charles (b. 12/29/1800 d. 7/1/1860) m. Clarissa Beecher
***2. Henry Bateman (b. 1802) m.
3. Robert (b. 1803) m.
4. Harriet (b. 1804) m. Josiah Shelton Hard Tomlinson
5. Nelson (b. 1806) m.
****6. Amasa Munson (b. 1814 d. 7/1841) m. (1/31/1836) Malinda Hine (d.
1. Harriet (b. 1838 d. 7/15/1841)
Goodyear family notes:
*Amasa Goodyear, Senior, was the inventor of
tools such as the
steel pronged pitchfork and manufacturer of pearl and metal
- - - - - - - - -
** Charles Goodyear was the inventor and patent holder of vulcanization
***Henry Bateman Goodyear was a clerk for Jacob Housman
****Amasa Munson, Malinda and Harriet Goodyear arrived on Indian
Key December 15, 1840. I am not certain when Amasa Sr. and Henry
Bateman arrived. - JW
Santini of Grassy Key
The Santini family appeared in the Monroe County 1850 census in
the Summerland Key area, exact island is not known. The family grew and
spread out over southern Florida.
- 1. Philip Santine/a m. Mary F. Peirero
- 1. -Alonzo P. m. ?
- 2. -Adolphe m. Jane Daniels?
- 1.-Lorenzo m. Lily V. Armeda
- 1. -Lawrence m. (1) Alice Scott
- 1. -Douglas m. ?
- 2. -Holly (stepdau)
- 3. -Donna (stepdau)
- 4. -Denise (stepdau)
- 5. -Paul m.?
- 6. -Richard m. ?
- 2. -Phillip Bernard m. ?
- 3. -Joseph C.
- 3. -Santino Nicholas m. Mary Francis
- 1. -Nicholas Jr.
- 2. -Victor Manlin m. Bessie Hadden
- 1. -Milton (1915-1994)
on Grassy Key)
m. (2) Virginia I. (born 1915, Grassy
- 2. -Norman m. Wilma
- 3. -Leo m. ?
- 1. -Leo II
- 2. -Rodney
- 3. -Brian
- 4. -Lee
- 4. Fabian m. Myrtice
- -Patricia (Patsy)
- -Joanne (Jodie)
- 3. -Joseph Cyril m. Margaret
- 4. -Guy m. Carmela M.
- 5. -Leonard m. ?
- 6. -Godfrey P. m. Daisy Galvin
- 4. -Mary M. m. ?
- 5. -Mary Angela m. ?
- - - - - - - - -
William Henry Bethel
in 1809, the son of William Bethel and Catherine Thompson.
Bethel and Catherine Thompson were married in 1806 in Nassau.
died in 1812 and William subsequently married Mary Cleare.
Henry Bethel came with his family from the Bahamas to Indian Key in
1825. He met and married Caroline Matilda Mott on Indian Key in
She was living there at the time with her widowed mother and six
William and his family escaped the massacre in 1840, though his wife’s
brother, John Mott, did not. John, his wife, and two children
killed, but his mother reportedly escaped. William left Indian
for a while but returned later and served as customs inspector.
1880, William had moved permanently to Key West and lived on Fleming
1. William Henry Bethel, b. 1809 m. Caroline
1. Henry, b. 1833
2. Charles Walter,
b. 1836 m. 1859 Olivia L. Archer b. 1838
1. Clarence, b. 1857
2. Irene, b. 1859, m. (1) Mason Whitehurst, (2) in 1883, Brandish “Hog”
3. Mary Olivia, b. 1860 m. 1881, William Wallace Boyle, b. 1858,
1. George Wallace
2. William Clyde
3. John Louis, b. 1886 m. Rita Belle Fleming, b. 1893
1. Mary Olivia, b. 1914, m.1938 John Lee Naugle,
1. Claudia Lee Naugle, b. 1942
2. John Stanley Naugle, b. 1944
4. Joseph Charles Owen
4. Catherine, b. 1861
5. Charles, b. 1864
6. Nellie, b. 1867
7. Lottie, b. 1870
8. Lizzie M., b. 1876
9. Robert L., b. 1878
3. Catherine Ann, b. 1838 in FL
4. Susan Eliza, b. 1838 in FL
5. William A., b. 1841 m.
1874 Mary Elizabeth Sands. Was lighthouse keeper in Pensacola and in
6. Mary Ann, b. 1843 (grew up
on Indian Key) m.1867 John Fogarty
7. Franklin S., b. 1849 in Key
GENEALOGY of Fern and Ed
Fern and Ed Butters opened The Fern Inn on the old State Road 4A
on North Key Largo in the mid-1920s. In the early 1930s they sold and
purchased the two-story Russell Hotel at Matecumbe (Islamorada) and
renamed it the Matecumbe Hotel (MM 81.4). The 1935 Hurricane destroyed
this hotel and they moved away and later to return and built the second
"Fern Inn." This was sold to Manny and Isa Ortiz, who later build a new
place called "Manny and Isa's."
- 1. Charles Edgar Butters m. Lula M. Slusser
- 1. 1. Charles
Butters m. Fern Telva Drey
- 1. Jack Edward m. Alberta Blanche Whitman
- 1. Jack Chester m. Gayle Anne McCrindle
- 1. Jack Travis m. Suzanne Eileen Crawford
- 2. Roman Edward m. Chaji Simon
- 2. Cynthia Ilene m. (1) Ray Jensen
- 1. David Jensen m. Brandi Gobel
- 2. Raycine m. Jason Wagner
- 3. Dannell m. Michael Zelnar
- (2) m. Bob Rankine
- (3) m. Rick
- 2. Loretta m. Olin E. Perdue
- 1. Pete m. (1) Freddie
- 1. Barbara
- 2. Sandra m. ? Harding
- (2) m. Norma (of Ocean Reef)
- 3. Chester Daniel
GENEALOGY of Pete
- Olin Etherage Perdue m. Sarah Boykin
- Olin Edward. Perdue m. Loretta Butters
- 1. Pete m. (1) Freddie Shaw
- 1. Barbara
- 2. Sandra m. ? Harding
- (2) m. Norma Frause (of Ocean Reef)
- Freddie Shaw
(3) Joey Woods (3/26/94)
- - - - End - - - -