By Jerry Wilkinson
[Comments as well as additional documentation, photos, etc. can be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 305.852.1620]
The below are miscellaneous letters, articles, printed material, etc. that I do not consider stand-alone web pages, but are included in web pages as supporting material links. Some may be only fragments of documents, I consider worthy to contribute to building Upper Keys history. At the moment they are in no particular order.
- Curtis Pinder, former Key Largo resident, Miami Herald article -Click here.
- Benjamin Russell, Early Key Largo resident, family account - Click Here.
- Indian Key vintage military letters - Click Here.
- Indian Key vintage letters from civilians including Charles Howe, Goodyear family, etc.- Click Here.
- U.S. Navy letters concerning the lease of Indian Key - Click Here.
NOTE: If you entered this page from the link from the "Upper Keys Schools" page, USE THE RETURN ARROW to return the your previous page location.